- is an “intelligent” database of international case law and bibliography on the UNIDROIT Principles of International Commercial Contracts and on the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) – two of the most important international instruments for the regulation of international commercial transactions.
- contains: detailed abstracts of the most important cases decided under both instruments by courts and arbitral tribunals worldwide; the full text of each decision in its original language (when available); the complete texts of the UNIDROIT Principles and the CISG; a status report on the state of ratifications of the CISG, including reservations and declarations by States parties to the Convention; a comprehensive bibliography for each instrument.
- provides access to the decisions and arbitral awards by: - date - country or arbitral tribunal - article number of the instrument - specific issues listed under each article
- and with respect to the decisions and arbitral awards relating to the UNIDROIT Principles also by: - type of contract involved - nationality of the parties - domestic law involved - international law invoved
- provides access to the bibliography by: author; article number of the instrument; area.
- THE EDITORS DO THEIR BEST TO ENSURE THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE UNILEX DATA BASE BUT DO NOT CLAIM TO PROVIDE A SURVEY OF ALL DECISIONS RENDERED WORLDWIDE WITH RESPECT TO THE UNIDROIT PRINCIPLES Of INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL CONTRACTS OR THE CISG AND ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS USERS MIGHT INCUR IN RELYING ON INFORMATION THAT MIGHT PROVE TO BE INCOMPLETE OR INACCURATE.
Copyright © 2002 UNILEX